Your FCAAP membership comes with a wide array of benefits in the areas of advocacy, education, business resources, discounts, and much more. Join today to take advantage of the many rewards that membership offers.
- The services of professional lobbyists in Tallahassee who ensure that pediatricians’ voices are front and center when laws and policies concerning child health are being crafted.
- Consistent and thoughtful communications to lawmakers that encourage state and national leaders to put children first.
- Opportunities to engage directly with lawmakers though calls to action that mobilize the pediatric community as a unified force.
- Programs that facilitate in-person conversations with elected officials and agency decision makers.
- Collaboration with other state and national advocacy organizations that increases the effectiveness of your advocacy.
- Discounted registration to The Future of Pediatric Practice annual conference, held each Labor Day weekend at Disney, featuring unparalleled educational opportunities and nationally renowned speakers.
- Free and discounted registration for FCAAP’s many informative and topical programs and events.
- Convenient opportunities to earn required continuing medical education credits and maintenance of certification points.
- Free access to FCAAP’s semi-annual Wellness Series, featuring nationally renowned experts to help you stay happy and healthy.
BUSINESS & CAREER RESOURCES
- Exclusive access to FCAAP’s member-only website and membership directory.
- A dedicated online career center to help you grow your career with targeted job opportunities and a free CV review.
- Access to exclusive programs such as the Patient Centered Medical Home Transition Program.
- The opportunity to meet and network with hundreds of pediatricians and pediatric specialists at FCAAP’s annual conference and regional conferences.
- Access to Regional Representatives who provide orientation and ongoing support to members within their designated geographic areas.
COMMITTEES & TASK FORCES
- The chance to engage with more than 25 active committees and task forces to provide organizational leadership and tackle today’s most pressing pediatric health issues.
- The opportunity to connect with like-minded peers who share your special area of interest in pediatric health.
- Exclusive access to the monthly FCAAP News e-newsletter featuring the latest policy updates, medical guidance, practice tips, and links to educational opportunities.
- Exclusive access to the FCAAP Connection, a mid-month e-newsletter offering updates on medical guidance, membership benefits, and training programs.
- Priority access to FCAAP’s quarterly, peer-reviewed journal, The Florida Pediatrician, with articles covering science and research, case reports, and other information relevant to pediatricians and pediatric practitioners in Florida.
- Exclusive access to the FCAAP Recap legislative update e-newsletter published each week during Florida’s 60-day legislative session.
- The opportunity to submit articles for publication to the FCAAP News and The Florida Pediatrician.
FCAAP EXCLUSIVE MEMBER BENEFITS
Abyde provides a HIPAA compliance software, and offers FCAAP Members a discount on their solutions that make compliance easy.
Atlantic Health Partners
Atlantic Health Partners offers FCAAP Members the best pricing, payment, and purchasing terms for pediatric, adolescent, and influenza vaccines.
Baker’s Cay Resort
Baker’s Cay Resort Key Largo is a genuine Key Largo experience inspired by nature – the perfect Florida! FCCAP Members receive Flexible Rate discounts and other perks.
Canopy is your one-stop solution for breaking through language barriers to provide the best patient care. FCAAP Members are offered a discount on e-learning courses and Canopy’s bilingual medical proficiency assessment.
Clove offers a modern shoe for the healthcare provider, and offers FCAAP Members discounts and perks with their order.
With a wide range of of laptops, PCs, tablets, and smart devices, Lenovo offers FCAAP Members discounts on the purchase of select Lenovo devices, as well as seasonal discounts.
My Green Doctor
Save money and protect the environment with My Green Doctor’s guided sustainability program. FCAAP Members have free access to the program.
Purple Carrot offers plant-based meal kits or prepared meals delivered to your door, and FCAAP Members can save on the first order.
Rx Security is North America’s experienced, reliable supplier of Rx Pads/Paper and EMR/EHR Paper. FCAAP Members receive a discount on their supplies.
Wyndham Hotels offers the “largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world,” and offers FCAAP Members discounts on the best available rate at participating Wyndham Hotels.
Yoga International offers exclusive multimedia content for yoga, meditation, and mindful living. FCAAP Members are eligible for a free trial period, and receive a discounted annual membership.