The Spring 2023 edition of The Florida Pediatrician is now available! In this issue…
- Editor’s Note: Resident Match Day!
Mobeen H. Rathore, MD, CPE, FAAP, FPIDS, FSHEA, FIDSA, FACPE
- Recommendations on Teen Depression for the Primary Care Provider
Jasmine M Reese, MD MPH FAAP FSAHM
- Management of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis: Latest Evidence
Yusuf Mehkri, BS; Eric Panther, BS; Caroline Davidson; Jairo Hernandez, BS; Denna Bakhtiar; Diane M. Howell, MD
- Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia in an Infant with Partial Trisomy 13
Aashima Pandhi, MD; Martina Drawdy, MD; Callah Antonetti, MD
- Red Eye: An Unusual Suspect
Anusha S. Tuli; Alexander H. Dang; Ruchita Kachru, MD; Ankit Shah, MD
Visit floridapediatrician.org for the online version!
The Florida Pediatrician is a peer reviewed journal published quarterly by the Editorial Board of the Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. The journal includes scientific articles, case reports, and other information relevant to pediatricians, pediatric specialists, and pediatric allied health practitioners in Florida.