Register now for the Future of Pediatric Practice 2016! This year’s activities include:
- A family reception with food, music, dancing, Disney characters, and fireworks!
- Engaging continuing education sessions, such as Immunizations with California Senator Dr. Richard Pan, Child Firearm Injury with Dr. Judy Schaechter, and Medical Cannabis for Children with Dr. Pamela Gonzalez!
- Cheer on your favorite team at the second annual pediatric residency Brain Bowl!
- The third annual Pediatric Research Forum for Medical Students, featuring some of the brightest medical students from around the country!
- Superhero training and sunrise yoga for the entire family!
- And much more!!
Conference attendees can take advantage of discounted hotel rates and park tickets!
For the full agenda and to register, click here!
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
This activity is awarded ANCC credit.
See final CE activity announcement on the event website for specific details.
Direct questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.