The Spring 2022 edition of The Florida Pediatrician is now available! In this issue…
- A Unique Case of Persistent Dysuria in a Pediatric Patient
- First Presentation of a MED12 Mutation Causing Capillary Malformation and Hemihyperplasia
- Not All Posterior Rib Fractures are Non-Accidental Trauma: Birth Records, Timing of Injury, and Time to Diagnosis Remain Paramount
- Status Epilepticus and Hydrocephalus in a 2-Year-old Female
- Isolated Aural Erythromelalgia or Red Ear Syndrome
Visit floridapediatrician.org for the online version!
The Florida Pediatrician is a peer reviewed journal published quarterly by the Editorial Board of the Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. The journal includes scientific articles, case reports, legislative updates, and other information relevant to pediatricians, pediatric specialists, and pediatric allied health practitioners in Florida.