The FCAAP E-Cigarette Task Force is happy to announce, “Facing the Fumes: Best Practices in Supporting Youth Vaping Cessation.” The free webinar, to be held May 23 from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. ET via ZOOM, will provide pediatricians and pediatric practitioners with the latest information about the scourge of e-cigarette use among children and adolescents.
Topics covered include:
- Youth vaping awareness.
- Addressing e-cigarette use in clinical practice.
- Screening for e-cigarette use during office visits.
- Counseling and motivational interviewing for teens.
- Assessing nicotine dependence in adolescents who vape.
- Vaping cessation for youth.
- Resources to educate parents about the harms of e-cigarettes.
To participate in this valuable webinar, please register here!