The Fall 2021 edition of The Florida Pediatrician is now available! In this issue…
- Foreword to the Mental Health Supplement for the Florida Pediatrician
- Neurocysticercosis: Discussion Over Two Presumed Cases of Brain Lesion
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Adolescent Weight Management
- Evaluating Knowledge and Implementation of Early Peanut Introduction Guidelines: A Cross-sectional Survey
- The Firearm Epidemic: How Can Pediatric Trainees Improve Firearm Safety?
- Human Trafficking of Children and Adolescents: A Literature Review and Call to Action for Florida Pediatricians
- Effect of Newly Proposed Definitions on Incidence and Classification of Severity of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- Complex Chromosomal Rearrangement Involving 15q11-q13 Interstitial Triplication and Duplication: A New Case Report of Dysmorphic and Neuropsychiatric Features
- Effect of Underlying Connective Tissue Disorders on Pediatric and Adolescent Chiari I Malformation Neurosurgical Patients: A National Inpatient Sample Analysis
- Missed Opportunities in HPV Vaccine Administration in a Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
- Diagnostic Delay of Untreated Chronic Diabetes Insipidus and Rapidly Progressive Puberty in a 10-Year-Old
Visit floridapediatrician.org for the online version!
The Florida Pediatrician is a peer reviewed journal published quarterly by the Editorial Board of the Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. The journal includes scientific articles, case reports, legislative updates, and other information relevant to pediatricians, pediatric specialists, and pediatric allied health practitioners in Florida.