The Winter 2021 edition of The Florida Pediatrician is now available! In this issue…
- Terra Firma-Forme Dermatosis
- Children and Chickens: 11-month-old Infant with a Salmonella Deep Neck Infection
- Adapting Pediatric Residency Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic, A Novel Approach
- GME and Telemedicine: The Future is Right Now
- How Our GME Department and Pediatric Residency Program Met the GME Training Challenges of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Reflections from the Trenches
- Adapting to the New Norm: Didactic Curriculum During Residency Training during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Graduate Medical Education at the Florida State University College of Medicine
Visit floridapediatrician.org for the online version!
The Florida Pediatrician is a peer reviewed journal published quarterly by the Editorial Board of the Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. The journal includes scientific articles, case reports, legislative updates, and other information relevant to pediatricians, pediatric specialists, and pediatric allied health practitioners in Florida.