The Future of Pediatric Practice (FPP), FCAAP’s annual conference, is celebrating ten years this Fall – and there’s more to FPP than CME sessions! Each year, the conference has expanded to offer pediatric health care providers more of what they want and need. In addition to fantastic CME presentations and workshops, FPP2023 includes:
- Wellness activities each day to keep your mind and body healthy.
- Networking opportunities and receptions to keep your social connections strong.
- Games and challenges to keep you entertained.
- Delicious Disney-catered meals and snacks to keep you fueled.
- Product theater presentations and sponsored dinners to keep you informed.
- A family reception with Disney characters & dancing to help you let loose with your family & friends.
- A beautiful venue and host resort to help you relax and recharge at the end of the day.
FPP isn’t just a CME conference – it is an event created for pediatricians by pediatricians, keeping all your needs in mind.
Join us for this year’s 10th anniversary celebration at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts on September 1-3, 2023. FCAAP members receive a discounted registration rate. The room block closes on August 1! See the full event details and register here.