The Spring 2021 edition of The Florida Pediatrician is now available! In this issue…
- Knowing Too Much, but Understanding Too Little: Making Sense of Genotype-Phenotype Correlation in Modern Day Medicine
- Long Term Psychosocial Outcomes of Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Symptomatic Hypercalcemia as a Rare Presentation of Leukemia in an Adolescent Male
- Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria in a Young Male
- Dyspnea on Exertion… An Asthma Masquerader!
- Severe Necrotizing Pneumonia and Persistent Bacteremia in a Teenager with a History of Vaping
Visit floridapediatrician.org for the online version!
The Florida Pediatrician is a peer reviewed journal published quarterly by the Editorial Board of the Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. The journal includes scientific articles, case reports, legislative updates, and other information relevant to pediatricians, pediatric specialists, and pediatric allied health practitioners in Florida.