The Summer 2022 edition of The Florida Pediatrician is now available! In this issue…
- A Teenage Male With Sore Throat and Fever
- Relationship Between Depression and Blood Pressure and Pulse Rate in an Adolescent Clinic
- Promoting Literacy and Developmental Milestones: Teaching Primary Care Pediatricians via the Reach Out and Read Program Model
- The Clash of Culture and Medicine: is Chiari 1 a Curse?
- The Expert Generalist: An Approach to Enhance Access to Pediatric Subspecialty Care
Visit floridapediatrician.org for the online version!
The Florida Pediatrician is a peer reviewed journal published quarterly by the Editorial Board of the Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. The journal includes scientific articles, case reports, legislative updates, and other information relevant to pediatricians, pediatric specialists, and pediatric allied health practitioners in Florida.